Join us for our monthly meeting on 9 March 2022 between 7pm and 8pm – held online.
Follow the link to join: https://herts-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/95556826645
Monthly meetings are held every second Wednesday of the month at 7pm. They’re the perfect way to get involved, and are open to new, old, and non-members! Due to the rise in COVID cases this meeting will be held online, though we’ll look to hold our April meeting in person.
1) Introductions & Welcome
2) Borough Coordinator Update
3) Active Travel Advisory Group – Papers
4) Climate Safe Streets Campaign Update – Coalition partners and candidate meetings
5) Ride London: FreeCycle, 29 May – https://www.ridelondon.co.uk/
6) St Margarets Fair, 2 July – https://www.stmargaretsfair.org/
7) Social Media Campaigning Review
8) AGM Planning
9) Pavement Parking in Kew (and elsewhere?)
10) Newsletter Items
12) Close, Date & Location of next meeting – (13 April 2022)