What: Monthly Meeting
When: Wednesday 10 November 2021 at 7pm.
Where: The Old Ship (upstairs room), 3 King Street, Richmond, TW9 1ND
Join us for our monthly meetings. They’re held every second Wednesday of the month at 7pm. We alternate between an online and in person format, and are the perfect way to get involved. They’re open to new, old, and non-members!
For this month we will be trialling an in person/online hybrid format. So you can either join us at the venue, or by the video call link: https://herts-ac-uk.zoom.us/j/92163840452
Our apologies in advance if things don’t go quite to plan with the video call, someone will be monitoring the chat so you can let us know if things aren’t working for you and we’ll do our best to find a solution. If you have an important issue to raise it is best if you attend in person to avoid any technical issues.
1) Introductions & welcome
2) Borough Coordinator notices & LCC AGM
3) London Plan Sustainable Transport Guidance Consultation – Please Respond
4) Climate Safe Streets Campaign: Preparing for the May 2022 local elections – Discussion
5) Action ideas – Brainstorm session
6) Newsletter items
8) Close & date of next meeting – (8 December)