Join us for our monthly meeting and AGM on 14 April 2021 at 7pm – held online.
Follow the link to join: https://meet.jit.si/RichmondCyclingCampaignMeetingApril
Monthly meetings are held every second Wednesday of the month at 7pm. For now they’re being held online, and are the perfect way to get involved. They’re open to new, old, and non-members! Our AGM is an annual event where we take stock over the last year and plan ahead.
1) Introductions & welcome
- Minutes of last AGM
- Finance report
- Co-ordinator’s report
- Election of officers (Co-ordinator, Treasurer, Secretary, Rides co-ordinator, Chair)
3) Consultations & ongoing/upcoming scheme updates
– New bike hangars consultation.
– Ham and Petersham consultation.
– Ask RE: Bike maintenance stands/pumps at Richmond & Bushy Parks.
4) Tracking spreadsheet – Implementation
5) Ongoing campaigns – RCC action regarding the May elections for the London Mayor and Assembly.
6) Actions arising from any of the above.
7) Newsletter items
78) Close & Date of next meeting – (12 May)