Join us for our monthly meeting on the 10 February 2021 at 7pm – held online.
Follow the link to join: https://meet.jit.si/RichmondCyclingCampaignMeetingFebruary2021
Monthly meetings are held on the second Wednesday of the month at 7pm. For now they’re being held online, and are the perfect way to get involved. They’re open to new, old, and non-members!
1) Introductions and apologies.
- (a) Twickenham Riverside;
- (b) Richmond Park road access and proposed parking charge;
- (b) Barnes High Street proposed changes to road layout, bus stops, etc.;
- (c) Stag Brewery site – Mortlake revised proposals by the developer.
3) Ongoing campaigns – RCC action regarding the May elections for the London Mayor and Assembly.
4) Council meetings: Active Travel Advisory Group and Transport & Air Quality Committee.
5) Actions arising from any of the above.
6) Newsletter items.
7) Volunteer(s) to attend the next meeting of the LCC Local Groups Forum.
9 Date of next meeting: AGM – Wednesday, 10th March.